Summer fun with the Casillas Family

Summer fun with the Casillas Family


One of our favorite summer activities is to have a picnic.

Nathan got the opportunity to go and get some temple training so we tagged along.


Us wandering around the temple grounds.

Visit to Mt. Rainier

Visit to Mt. Rainier

Yes, that is snow in the middle of July



First day of School

First day of School
Brianne's first day of 7th grade.

McKinlee's first day of 4th grade.

Devry's first day of Kindergarten.

Pike's Place Farmers Market

Pike's Place Farmers Market
Devry and Grandpa

Hayden stuck in the stroller, what a silly girl she is!!

A very blurry picture of the kids with my parents.

The Gum Wall!

The Gum Wall!
the yucky gum wall by Pike's Place in Seattle. Yes that is lots and lots of nasty chewed up gum covering a wall (one of those peices happens to be mine)!

Devry taking a ride on Grandpa M. shoulders while in Seattle.

You can find the best deals on flowers at Pike's!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Like always it has been a spell since I last blogged. You should all know that I check others blogs frequently and love to live vicariously through all of you! Since my last blurp we had Thanksgiving with my parents, which included very few pics. Then came Christmas alone with amazingly some pics. Followed by Brianne's 12th B-Day, which included a set of fabulous earrings pierced through her beautiful ears! And, today is McKinlee's birthday, but we are waiting until this weekend for the festivities so I am sure you all will get to see the pictures, lets say, April??!

5 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love the pictures!! and the new font! Happy late Birthday's to the girlies!

Lindsay JJ said...

Shannon! I love your newest family pic! Your girls are all soooo beautiful! I can't believe that Brianne is already 12! Are you kidding me? Happy birthday! Look forward to seeing your next post in April!

megan said...

please please please tell me that brianne is really not 12!!!
love to see pics of all of them! you have a beautiful family! although I'd love to see pics of you too!! we need to have a social work girls reunion

Hillbillieclan said...

How could you mutilate your daughter's body like that? My daughters are NEVER getting their ears pierced irregardless of what my wife says!

Hillbillieclan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Burfoot Park

Burfoot Park
We found out about this park in Olympia and decided to check it out one Saturday that was sunny. It was beautiful and there was lot and lots of seashells to collect!